This webinar, part of the EUSEW 2020 extended programme, brought together policymakers, researchers, and a cross-sectorial group of business representatives to discuss about existing technologies and approaches to save energy and reduce emissions in industry and the ICT sector – in the short term; and policy guardrails needed for a GHG-neutral EU industry – in the longer term.
– Peter Hoedemaker, President, European Industrial Insulation Foundation
– Jan Ciampor, Policy Officer, Energy Efficiency Unit, DG ENER, European Commission
– Antti Valle, Deputy Head of Unit, Energy Intensive Industries and Raw Materials, DG GROW, European Commission
– Andreas Guertler, Director, European Industrial Insulation Foundation
– Gaël Souchet, Senior Product Manager New Energy Storage, Schneider Electric
– Andrea Herbst, Senior Researcher, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI
– Guido Knoche, Senior Advisor for Climate, German Environment Agency (UBA)
– Barbara Mariani, Senior Policy Officer for Climate, European Environmental Bureau
– Monica Frassoni, President, European Alliance to Save Energy.
The full Power Point is available here: https://bit.ly/3ef1QqM
For questions or further information please contact: email@example.com