On 12 October 2023 the European Alliance to Save Energy (EU-ASE) hosted the second edition of the “European Energy Efficiency Day” conference in hybrid format.
Through a series of five sessions, this high-level conference brought together leading policymakers, business players and civil society organisations. The event is a unique platform to discuss energy efficiency as cost-effective and socially fair decarbonisation solution to achieve the EU Green Deal.
- Opening Session: 09:30 – 10:00 CET. Energy efficiency – The accelerator for a more sustainable and resilient Europe.
- Session I: 10:15 – 11:30 CET. Unleashing the power of buildings – new ambitious EU legislation, what next?
- Session II: 11:45 – 13:00 CET. Energy system efficiency- empowering citizens and repowering the EU.
- Session III: 14:15 – 15:30 CET. Long-term solutions for industrial policy – the energy efficiency ecosystem.
- Session IV: 15:45 – 17:00 CET. Winning the skills race – Developing the future energy efficiency workforce.
Find more information and view the full agenda: www.energyefficiencyday.eu